Build your Business over Breakfast – with Business Village Swindon
What could be better than enjoying a hearty breakfast and developing your business at the same time?
Well – probably a lot of things if I’m honest…but if you are serious about business networking as a way of gaining referrals for your business (amongst other benefits) then breakfast networking is something that you definitely can’t ignore.
Business Village (Swindon) is a business breakfast networking club which meets every Thursday at the Campanile Hotel, not far from junction 16 of the M4 with easy access from Swindon, Marlborough, Royal Wootton Bassett, Calne, Chippenham and beyond.
The Campanile Hotel offers a delicious breakfast whether you are a Full English Breakfast type or an ultra healthy grapefruit only eater, or a five coffees and toast person.
Business Village has a membership of over 40 companies and this list is growing.
We believe we have a formula for Business Breakfast networking that offers great value to anyone looking to develop their business through networking.
Here are a few highlights;
- No significant joining or membership subscriptions¹
- No pressure to attend every week – if you need that lie in take it – without feeling guilty!
- Opportunity to attend every week – build business contacts and gain referrals more quickly
- Fresh formats / fresh faces – we don’t do the same thing every week. We alternate between a business based presentation one week a structured networking session the following week. Also because our members are not obliged to attend every session we have a healthy rotation of people coming in each week. Both of these things help keep our business breakfasts fresh and enjoyable.
- Online promotion of members and their businesses – Our website is an active and valuable tool for networking outside of the breakfast sessions and our members gain value from online networking, centred on the website.
Business Village exists to help businesses and business owners / managers to develop their businesses and themselves. We are a friendly and welcoming business breakfast group – so if you are looking for a Business Breakfast Networking group in the Swindon, Marlborough, Wootton Bassett, Calne, Chippenham area why not pay us a visit. At the very least you’ll get a good breakfast out of it!
For more details please call Jo Smyth 01666 861149 or send her an e-mail email@example.com. We would be delighted to hear from you.
¹ Please note: There will be an admin fee of £25 payable on registration, followed by an annual fee of £20 thereafter, to cover administration costs and the general promotion of BV to the benefit of all members.