Where and When
05/12/2019 : 7:30 am - 9:00 am at Campanile Hotel
Tell Us You're Coming
Online bookings are now closed for this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you're coming, and pay on the day £12.
About this event
The presentation will cover a range of advice and techniques for maintaining and improving employee retention. As well as understanding a variety of factors (internal and external) that could impact employee’s career within a business.
Who will benefit from attending?
Business Owners, SME’s and corporate companies who have employees within their companies.
What will attendees learn?
Statistics and strategies regarding employee retention and turnover.
What qualifies you to deliver the presentation?
- Degree in Psychology; 2.1 BSc degree with Honours and a postgraduate certificate with Merit in Business Psychology.
- Career / Life Coaching Diploma and Diploma in NLP Course
- Over 20 training and coaching certificates completed
- From 6 years’ working within the corporate sales, marketing and recruitment world for a £1 billion+ LTD; I recruited all levels of roles nationally; ranging from junior to C-level within SME to blue-chip companies.
- I set up a new sales team and branch from scratch; achieving budget by 331% within their 1st quarter.
- Workshops attended – Wellbeing in the Workplace (2019), Employee Engagement (2019), Business Strategy (2019).
Plus, of course, we’ll have round table intros (30-60 seconds – we ask that you don’t overrun), breakfast and networking.
The meeting closes at 9-00 but informal networking continues well beyond that time.
Come along and join us – you will be most welcome.
Business Village is a great way to network and to develop your business and your personal skill. Come along and try us out. Just pay on the day.
People Development - You, Them & Us
In this brief presentation Jamie Martin will cover a range of advice and techniques for maintaining and improving employee retention. As well as understanding a variety of factors (internal and external) that could impact employee's career within a business.
Event Type: BusinessEvent
Venue Name: Campanile Hotel, Swindon
Address: Delta Business Park, Great Western Way, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5 7XG, UK
Performer Name: Jamie Martin
Event Status: EventScheduled
Start Date: 2019-12-03 07:30
End Date: 2019-12-03 09:00
Ticket URL: https://businessvillage.org/events/people-development-you-them-us/
Entry Price: 10